Elmartin Farm (The Farm) enters into this agreement with the following Beef Calf Owner (The Owner)
to raise his/her/their Calf or Claves:
Beef Calf Owner: __________________________________________________
City / State / Zip: __________________________________________________
Telehpone #s Land: ___________________ Mobile ___________________
SEE PRO FORMA AGREEMENT FOR DETAILS.
Below is offered as a quick synopsis.
Only a signed agreement is binding.
INTERESTED PARTY PROVIDES LOAN TO FINANCE AN ANIMAL OR HERD TO BE OWNED BY ELMARTIN
THE LOAN INTEREST IS NEGOTIATED DEPENDING UPON THE COMMITMENT. PRINCIPAL
AND INTEREST IS GUARANTEED BY THE LIVESTOCK OR BEEF, ITSELF.
Option One is as straight-forward promissory note plan. It is an EXCELLENT first step into the understanding
of cattle raising and beef production. Though not owners, lenders are afforded the same information and courtesies as
Option Two is a risk/reward ownership plan. It carries the rewards potentially
generating more revenue on a per dollar basis than Option One; however, it carries the very same risks that confront
owners of livestock everywhere.
There also are active/passive tax considerations around which Elmartin structures the
arrangement. Potential owners are responsible for discussing these tax laws with their accountants or tax lawyers.
1) The Farm houses, feeds, and cares for animal/s for a daily fee to be determined,
billed monthly by credit card base one a set 30 day month.
2) The Farm will use its customary, sound practices to provided a safe area for animals
3) The Farm will not be responsible for natural deaths beyond XXX MONTHS of purchase, nor
accidental deaths or injury beyond its customary control. This
includes acts of nature such as lightning and other ways such as vehicular accidents either
on the road or via vehicles leaving the road.
4) The Farm arranges for finishing.
The Owner's Statement:
1) The Owner owns or buys calf/feeder, usually 300 - 500 lbs
2) Bears any (and all) veterinary expenses
3) Pays for insurance should the Owner decide to insure his/her investment.
Contact Elmartin Farm For More Information
Calf, Heifer, or Steer Information