& COMPANY, LTD.
International Marketing and
1. The Need: “Go Global”
for Growing Number of Companies
Firms can be limited in marketing management depth
due to reengineering (or perhaps they never had it)
Outsource management of international marketing expansion process
for manufacturing, services and consumer products companies
- No genuine experience base within company.
- Continuing expense of retaining informed management talent internally.
- Unable to allocate current management time and energy for complex extasks, e.g., multinational networking,
sourcing, travel and resource assessments.
2. The Wagner Exclusivity:
Unique Combination of Experience
- Cross-cultural business experience (Southeast Asia, Latin America, Europe, North America).
- U.S.-based marketing experience with blue chip companies.
- Senior management operating expertise; willing to be accountable for performance.
- Broad range of communications disciplines (advertising, direct and database marketing, public relations,
Internet/intranet, employee communications).
- Strategic thinking (consumer research, competitive leverage analysis, positioning platforms, tactical
- Access to specialized professional expertise and resources.
3. The Added Value: Successful
Company Expansion with Reduced Risk
- Once commitment to grow is made, client success is vital.
- Client initiatives need to avoid costly false starts while including cost-efficient development of
multinational human resources, marketing infrastructures and communications assets with “staying power.”
|IT'S A BIG WORLD WITH DENSELY DEFINED MARKETS
|Light Areas Indicate Population Density -- Courtesy of NASA